Plant-Based Italian-Style Meatballs
Simulated beef meatballs - Contains no meat • Fully-Cooked
Water, Pea protein concentrate, Canola oil, Coconut oil, Flavour (contains sea salt, yeast extract), Brown Rice protein, Modified corn starch, Modified cellulose, Yeast extract (contains salt), Sugars (sugar, caramelized sugar), Onion powder, Dehydrated red bell pepper, Spices, Pea hull fibre, Corn starch, Potassium chloride, Methionine, Tryptophan, Vitamins and minerals [niacinamide (vitamin B3), ferric orthophosphate (iron), zinc oxide, calcium d-pantothenate (vitamin B5), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)].
Preparation Instructions (Cook from frozen):
1. Preheat Oven to 400°F (205°C) (10-20 minutes).
2. Place frozen meatballs on a parchment lined cooking sheet.
3. Heat for 20-25 minutes, turning once halfway through.
1. Place six frozen meatballs in a single layer in a microwave-safe dish.
2. Heat on HIGH for 1 minute.
3. To heat a larger batch of meatballs, increase cooking time by approximately 1 minute for each 6 additional meatballs.
1. Add 1 tbsp of vegetable oil to a skillet and set on MEDIUM heat.
2. Add meatballs to pan and cook 8 – 10 minutes, turning frequently until cooked through.
DO NOT COOK OVER HIGH HEAT. COOK TO AN INTERNAL TEMPERATURE OF 165° F (74°C). INDIVIDUALAPPLIANCES VARY; THESE ARE GUIDELINES ONLY.
Frozen: 270 days - 9 months from production
Frozen (-17.8 deg. C / 0 deg. F)
Delicious plant-based meals!
Same great taste without the meat!
UNMEATBLE products are 100% meat-free, dairy-free, gluten-free and vegan certified. An unbeatable combination of flavour and taste!
UNMEATABLE Foods Ltd.
MORE INFO: firstname.lastname@example.org